– An Independent Family Life Insurance Agency for over 40 years!
Welcome to our website. I’ve been advising our clients on Life Insurance for over 40 years. Independent Life Insurance Agencies have the unique ability to research all major carriers for their clients in order to get the best possible Term Life Insurance quotes.
Some benefits of using SRM, an Independent Life Insurance Agency:
- Over 40 years of experience helping families and businesses obtain coverage.
- Ability to contact all major carriers on your behalf to find the best rate.
- We are not a lead generation company. Your information is not sold to multiple agencies.
- Experience obtaining coverage for people with medical conditions heart conditions, high blood pressure, diabetes and other major health issues
- Smokers, motorcyclists, or people with in high risk professions
- Ability to get quotes and apply online or over the phone.
I created this site to education people on Life Insurance and enable them to search all the major carriers for Term Life Insurance Quotes from one location. Please feel free to call us at 1-401-884-4600 or click the Voicemail link at the top of the page to leave us a quick message. Feel free to run as many term life insurance quotes as you would like.
Start Here! Learn the Life Insurance Basics
With basic term life insurance quotes you can see all the major insurance carriers and what they are offering. Before you start getting quotes you may want to check out our popular articles and learn exactly what each type of insure is and how it could help you.
We’ve also put together some common questions below. You can also check out our about us page to get to know us a little better.
Some of the most important and common questions that you maybe asking yourself.
- What type of Life Insurance policy do I need?
- How Much Life Insurance do I need?
- Do I really need Life Insurance?
- When is the right time to buy Life Insurance?
Type of Insurance Do I Need?
There are two general types of insurance. Term Life Insurance and Permanent Life Insurance.
Term Life :
- Useful for young couples just starting out
- Low cost way to off set risks over shorter periods of time
- As low as 1 to 5 years maybe available through some companies However, 10, 15, 20, through 30 years of coverage is the most common
- View the Types of Life Insurance page to learn more
- Guaranteed coverage for life
- Premium that will never change
- Ability to build cash value
- Initial premiums are higher then term life insurance
- Learn more about Whole Life Insurance here.
- May or may not build up cash value
- Ability to Guarantee coverage to age 100 or 120
- Ability to Custom Design Coverage
- Learn more about Universal Life Insurance here.
For more details please checkout our Types of Life Insurance page.
How much Life Insurance do I need?
There are a variety of factors that go into determining how much life insurance you really need. If you have too little coverage, you will have spent money on a policy that will not meets the financial needs of your family. On the other hand, you don’t want to spend more than you need to provide enough coverage. Use our term life insurance calculator to have a better understanding of the amount of coverage you should have. Then use the instant life insurance quote engine and run as many scenarios as you would like.
Do I really need life insurance?
Mostly likely the answer is a resounding, YES. Everyone needs life insurance. Term Life Insurance is one of the most economical ways to manage your risk. You can learn more about how each type of insurance works in the overview section below or to the right. Getting Term Life Insurance Quotes is a click away.
When is the best time to buy Life Insurance?
If you currently don’t have life insurance, now is the best time to buy life insurance. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the different types of life insurance policies available. Our system will provide you with the best affordable term life insurance quotes from a variety of the top term life insurance providers that meet your needs and budget.